Wednesday, November 26, 2008

October trip to Brazil

It was a shorter trip than the February one, but could see some new graphites that I’d like to share...


This one is by a graphite artist called "Tidi Freak". There is something in it that reminded me of Joe's art... I think is the heart in ther hands (my mom mentioned that!).







These 2 are by the world famous "Gemeos":









And some pictures of Museum of Independency in Sao Paulo.
I thought it was interesting because last time I went there, I thought that the statues were in decay, pretty bad shape. Then this time, some artist made an installation in the monument putting some "live save jackets" in some of them... My mother was wondering why... her conclusion is that they are crying for help before they "sink at once".


No comments: